Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 3

Matt woke up at 6:00 this morning to work on the patio, and let me tell you, he can be one determined guy. Matt's brother, Luke came down to help as well. The two worked so hard all afternoon in the hot sun.
Luke helped a little, he's not a big fan of loose dirt...I have to empty his shoes every five minutes. ARRHHH!


Luke filling his dump truck.
Loving the patio.
I asked Luke to put his hat on and this was the result.

Calling it a day.



Matt got a second wind after dinner and almost completed the patio, but he ran out of sand. He worked until about 8:30pm and with a few breaks here and there, I'm very proud of him. Although he may not be able to walk tomorrow!



Just one little section left and then the stairs. I'm so excited to have it finished. Joe, the brains of the operation, is coming down Wednesday to help Matt finish up. I think once all the stone is laid, the finished product won't be too far off.

1 comment:

The Kings - Kelli, Randy, Henry, and Leo said...

Your patio looks great!! It was so nice to see you yesterday. :0)