Monday, October 11, 2010

My September Boys

I have a love/hate relationship with the month of September. September is saying goodbye to summer and hello routines. Going back to work is absolutely crazy, ridiculously busy, and exciting at all the same time. Around here we welcome the excitement that a new season brings with cooler nights, harvesting crops, and most importantly celebrating my favorite boys. Three parties in one month exhaust me, but I'll do it all over again every year for my boys.
Matt-September 13th



Hudson-September 17th

Luke-September 21st



1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the pics. I can't wait to meet Hudson. Wish we could of got the kids together for Halloween. Keeley was also a Bumble Bee. She still wears the outfit every now and then. She loved it!!!
Hope to see you soon!!

Angie;)