Thursday, June 25, 2009

Roseburg Visit

We headed down south to try Wild Life Safari again now that Luke is almost a year older....he still can't quite get over the fact that he gets to get out of his car seat and help drive and push buttons.
We did manage to get him to actually look at some animals this time. Here are some bears wrestling in a pond.
He loved the giraffe.
When Jacob comes over to play, I rarely see Luke.....just to feed him and put him to bed. Jacob is his idol.
Our son has a small obsession with sprinting down hills......he falls all the time, I'm not sure when he will learn his lesson.
Baseball.
He was very excited to play with this branch that fell from a tree.
Crazy Kristen
Happy Birthday/Father's Day Dad! My dad gets hosed with them so close every year.
Lego's
Stories with Great Grandma
"Can you believe my hero is reading to me?"

1 comment:

The Kings - Kelli, Randy, Henry, and Leo said...

I can't believe how big Luke is getting! Can you guys make it to DebE's? We'd love to see you!! Too funny about dad's b-day and Father's Day... my dad's is the 19th so he always gets hosed too! Oh, well. :0)