Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally a Dry Day

I know I've been so bad. We've been sick, busy, and I just feel like I can never catch up. It seems like we haven't had too many exciting things to share and I just don't have much energy by the time Luke is in bed to be very creative. Excuses...excuses.....I'll try and get my camera out more!!

Luke is all boy and adores being outdoors. Matt is really good about letting Luke run around in the garage and taking him outside while I'm at school.
They're standing on a rock...Luke thought is was all too cool.

Being crazy.

We have these rocks in our front yard....it really is a popular place with the kids. I can't keep Luke out of them....he likes to eat them!



1 comment:

The Oregon Kaplans said...

LOVE these pictures of Luke! What a big, handsome boy! :)