Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fabulous Finds

Grandma Sherwood gave her grandsons some money to go shopping for some summer clothes. It was so fun shopping!! Thanks Grandma!
Isn't he cute! I want to buy Luke a nice Easter basket for every Easter, but I can't find one I really love. This cheap dino will do the job until I find a permanent replacement.

Below is a picture of the bedding I'm going to decorate Luke's big boy room in. It's a safari theme and it's discontinued from PB, so I've been looking like crazy on Craig's list and Ebay to find it. I finally found a decent deal and I'm mad at myself at not buying it at PB when it was on super sale. I had to make sure the bedding was not used, I'm a little weird about bedding. Sorry the picture is so small.......I'll get more pictures up of the real deal when I get it!



1 comment:

The Oregon Kaplans said...

LOVE this bedding! I totally remember it when it was in the store. Can't believe we're already talking about big boy beds! Where did our babies go? :)