Friday, January 2, 2009

Snow Craziness

Normally I love the snow and the feeling of relaxation it brings. With over a week of fighting the roads, poor Matt had to put the chains on and off numerous times, we were all ready to be done. Matt had some pretty close calls driving to and from work. I’m so glad all of our cars are still intact. Despite the snow adding a lot of stress to our holiday season, we were still able to have an amazing Christmas with our family and friends.
Matt and big Luke decided to do a little night snowboarding/sledding. Matt found an old 80's snow suit in his parents attic, he did a little snow boarding down their hill.

I was quite impressed, I've never seen him in action. Note: I was only impressed with his skills, not his outfit.

Luke went down on the sled, he found very large fishing gear to wear. Next morning....putting on the chains.
Luke playing with Grandma's boots.

No comments: