Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, Cookies and Gynxy

Happy Snow Days! I've had three snow days this week and two late starts. I was actually a little sad because I had so many fun things planned with my class this week. So we've been cooped up in our house, and we're not used to having so much time on our hands. It's been wonderful! I've had plenty of time to take many pictures..... so enjoy.

Check out those flakes!
Here is a little tribute to Gynxy, as she quickly became #2. Luke is always willing to give her attention. He often yells "kitty" as if she will ever come. The snow kitty is waiting patiently to come in from the cold.
Is he coming?Yep! Poor Gynxy can't even look outside in peace.
We wanted to give Luke a chance to play in the snow, but we haven't beem able to get him any snow clothes yet. This photo opportunity only lasted 1 minute and he was just fine with that.
What in the heck is this stuff?
Luke kept sitting down, he definitely wasn't a fan when he felt how cold it was.
Snow butt.
We had the neighbor kids over to make and decorate sugar cookies. This was Sophia's plate, for every M&M she put on her cookie she would eat two. Sorry, Dan and Megan!
The Cookie Makers! Ethan, Sophia, Megan, Nate, Luke, Dan and another Sophia!

3 comments:

Tatum said...

So cute...I am so jealous of all of your snow...I think we are the only place on the map with no snow accumulation...bummer for my snow bunnies!

Tiffany said...

Aww Gynxy. What a little turkey! I can't believe she still went out in it. Grace wouldn't if her life depended on it, but she's an inside pansy now. ;) Love ya.

Valdez said...

Jen your house is lovely! I remember your little cat from when Tatum and I stayed over (you were gone, funny huh!). Maybe you didn't even know we stayed, LOL! Anyhoo, I love the pics, that is so cool you have young neighbors and with kids. We have old folks around our parts. Whatever!